Wednesday, March 19, 2008

day 2 on the job.

well my second day on the job. still a little nerves but doing good. well everything went kinda good. this morning i was showing some one my tattoo and guess who was right there ?? jean !!!!!! so she talked as loud as she could and said " oh i was just going to tell her about your tattoo oh by the way (to the girl next to her ) do U want to see her tattoo ?" so i bitched her out. i tooled her she had no right to tell everyone about my tattoo it was my business who i tell. and it wasn't just another tattoo. it was for my daughter. i tolled her to shut up and mind her business, yesterday she said that every bad thing happens is a gift we just don't know it. so i tooled her this was NO gift. this was pure hell and beyond for me, mike and my whole family. so i think i scared her off cuz now she won't even look at me. hehehehehe. Sarah u would have been proud. well after that everything was good. when i was done with work and went to have a smoke in the break room this girl came up to me and asked how far along was i. so i tooled her i lost my baby and then i left to go work out at the gym and almost started to cry a few times. that was so hard. anyways there is a girl who i work with and she is i think 4 or 5 months and we started talking about baby stuff and oh my god i miss that so much. so me and mike were talking last night about when we want to start trying again and i tooled him as soon as i am done taking my medicine and wait 1 week after so it's out of my system. i thought i could wait for about 3 months but we can't. i want a baby. we are ready to have a baby. we were ready for Riley. yes i know i should louse all this fat but i know now that i don't have to feed my face in the beginning. i am going to work out the whole time. please do not tell me we are not ready this is up to us. just be happy about it. we are ready.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck Al, but you should talk with your doc first. Just because even though your ready emotionally your body needs a miminum of 3 months to get back to normal. I'm not just talking about your belly but your uterus needs that time to heal from giving birth. Anyways I just say that so you can do this safely.

just little ol' me said...

yeah i know that's what we are going to do i think.

Anonymous said...

Yes Ally it's so hard Iam sure. I hurt for you all. And i can't imagine. You'll have your little baby. Do whats best for your body. and whats best will come after that!! You know alot of pain you have will come out in anger and things that didn't bother you so much before will hurt now. Take time for yourself and breathe.
May Your Home Be Warm and Your Friends be Many!!

sulli said...

Ally, you know we all would be happy if your happy...but, dont you think you should listen to the doctor? He does know alot about this particular subject... way more than any of us. Its just not safe and healthy for you to become pregnant so quickly. You want to make sure your body is completely healed before you put it through that again. Please stop and think things through. I understand your need to get pregnant again. I really do ally, but I want to make sure your safe, first. Give yourself and the new baby, the best start possible. right?