Friday, March 14, 2008

i am hurting!

well i just thought it was another boring day today. until i tryed to move my left foot! it hurt SO bad so i looking at it and it was getting swollenso i looked at my right foot and it looked normal. so me and mom went in to see the doc. i needed help cuz i could not walk it hurt to much. the doc. said it might be an infection. so he gave me cephalexin and i take that every 6 hours and naproxen i take that twice a day.
and sent me home with.
so this is what i am eating so i can take the naproxen. and not be in pain.
so this was a good beginging to my day. i was going to go to work monday but i have a doc. app. to see if it is getting better. but if it gets worse by tomorrow i have to go see him tomorrow. so do i have good luck or what???

10 comments:

sulli said...

Ahh poor baby.. your just getting old. Calm down, its a natural thing. everyone is doing it. its fun.

Anonymous said...

OOHH dear!! Well i hope you are feeling better soon!!

just little ol' me said...

WHATEVER SARAH!!! thanks me too jettied

Anonymous said...

OOHH my gosh you have the poem I wrote on the side!!

just little ol' me said...

yeah it's so true. thats why i like it so much i had to put it on here.

Anonymous said...

i wrote your comment on yesterdays page!!!

just little ol' me said...

i do not have grandma Rekke's feet thank u veary much. u brat adam!

just little ol' me said...

just to let u know i might have alot of grandma in me but i do not have her feet!

Anonymous said...

Will you add written by PKL for me!
thanks!!

Anonymous said...

neither foot looks normal to me, maybe you should have them both checked out. O, I noticed the peom on Friday just before I left...its beautiful.