Monday, June 23, 2008

this suck's !

well hello again, well the relatives came up for only 1 week they were going to stay for 2 weeks but could not take it i guess. so lets see what have i been doing??? hmmmm well just working . i am a little pissed at my boss cuz he just hired 4 more people and we do not need them. the only time it is busy at the hotel is on weekends. it is so dead there it's not even funny. so i do not know what my boss is thinking. and i hired that if we do not get 40 + hours a week they are going to take are insurance away. it is so dead there. so thats it. anyways have a nice day.

5 comments:

sulli said...

Just wait... its gonna pick up, big time. Summer just started.

just little ol' me said...

i know that but it was So busy last year at this time. my boss is crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey e-mail me so I can e-mail you some pictures!

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for you! that must suck!! Keep your eyes to the sky because if you don't you wont find the silver lining!

Attie said...

yes summer is late!! and for sweet dani!