Thursday, July 31, 2008

my little man!!!







well we just got home at 12pm and all he wanted to do is sleep. this is my little man i just got him yesterday . he is only 3 months old i had to go all the way to sarah's house to get him. he doesn't have a name right now but he will. well i went over to mom's and she just fell in love with him as soon as he seen him. then i went over to my brother's and the kids loved him Bailey wasn't even scared of him. she gave him a kiss. it was so cute. so what do u think of my little man???

5 comments:

sulli said...

I miss him already... but I think Tylen is relieved your gone... he was worrying you might change your mind and take his little guy.
Now remember...when your tired of him, I get first dibs!

Anonymous said...

The pictures do not do him justice, he is much cuter in person!

Anonymous said...

Haha, he does look kinda doped up in these pictures!

Attie said...

AAhh cute!!
But not evan an hour from us and didn't get to see you!!

just little ol' me said...

hey jettie i do not no where u guys live so how am igoing to go see u, he is the cutist little guy in the world. bec he just got up from his nap it was a really long car ride.