Sunday, September 28, 2008

i don't know!!

how have u been? i have been working at grandma's for 3 weeks mostly on the weekend. its going good i just make salads. i am hoping to learn how to cook soon. i am still looking for another job. it's not looking good but i am still looking. Mike is coming up for the weekend and i can't wait. he said he is going to buy me food. well me and charily are walking every day and don't think he lost anything but i think i did. but that's all i have to say nothing good happening here is tower. so see u later

2 comments:

I`m Sassy, said...

If he brings anything good to eat, call me, i`ll come running with bells on my toes.

Anonymous said...

sounds as if life is peacful for you there...and why don't you have any food??? maybe you'll have to go to Sullies beings she offering up deer meat....yuck!!
I hope you have a good weekend with Mike!!