Tuesday, December 02, 2008

well hello again to u all. well Mike and his son came over last weekend. and as soon as we got home the girl down stairs from me. called the cops on us because Mikes little boy was running and jumping. he was happy and we did tell him to stop but he didn't. then big John came over to give me a letter and telling me i have to wright a letter to who owns the apartments, telling them it will never happen again. the funny thing is the the chick down stares lets her dog bark all the time and playing her crappy music all night long. but i am the one getting in trouble. so i do not know. i think the chick down stairs is trying to get me kicked out. i didn't do anything to her. i just don't know what to do any more. it's not getting any better. me and mike are not getting better. i just don'r know.

No comments: