Thursday, February 12, 2009

1 YEAR!!!

well it has been a whole year since my daughter Riley Ann Staver was born on February 10th 2008. it was a vary bad year last year for me. it went so fast for me it was like a bad dream. but i am alright now. i will try to do my best to start over with my life. so i am going to walk every day some times twice a day. i am going to get a complete fiscal to see if i am ok. and i will go from there. i still have no idea what i am going to do about a job right now. but i will fighter it out. i will get on with my life. i need to. i can't let this stop me. it took my whole life. i will get it back. i will not let it run my life any more. so wish me luck if any one cares.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck Ally.
I know that there are many tradedgy's people go threw everyday. And it amazes me the things, people do get threw. Will it ever go away...I doubt it.I can't imagine how it could. Will you move on and do what you want to? I have no doubt. You are a strong person.

just little ol' me said...

thank u so much. i am doing my best.

Anonymous said...

Very Strong indeed.