Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a better tomorrow!

well i am sorry about yesterday i was in a bad mood. so anyways i went to the job interview in evleth and they said they will call me some times next week. but i put my app. in at f & f the gas station in town and they said we will see and i put my app. in were Jo works the old farts home. i had 1 interview there and i am going back tomorrow after work for another one and the boss there said that because of my last name that i am a shoe in because he loves Jo. it is a midnight shift and i really don't have to do anything really. so we will see tomorrow.maybe he will say yes u got the job u can start Monday night. so cross your fingers. i am hoping my bad luck is turning in to good luck now. so if i get this job i will not be blogging allot cuz i will be sleeping allot.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed for you! Good Luck!

Skip said...

Good luck on the job i hope you get it. then you and you'r sister will be ready to take care of me in a cupple years, i can hardly waint....

Anonymous said...

hahaa it's good to have dreams ehh!!
i hope ya do too Ally sounds like you could really use it!
I wish so hard sometimes just to have money to not worry and than something goes wrong and It always does!! I blame it on my parents not giving us the millions we have needed!!

sulli said...

Good Luck on the jobs....when will you know?

just little ol' me said...

thank you my intevew is at 4 today so we will see what he says.

just little ol' me said...

well i just got back and he said i have to call him some time next week but jo thinks i got it and it's only 3 night a week and i think i got it too. but we will see.

Skip said...

What do we have to want for every for a new blog. what are you doing talk to your people.

just little ol' me said...

what are u talking about dad i blog all the time. your the one who didn't blog for about 2 weeks

sulli said...

You blog all the time? REally? Whats the date today anyway? All the time? Are you sure?

just little ol' me said...

ok not all the time but more then dad.

sulli said...

I thought you blogged all the time? Where are you now? Im almost ready to announce my big surprise... are you so excited?!?!

Anonymous said...

She`s a work-a-holic now