Tuesday, April 15, 2008

there are better day!

well i just taked to my landlord and my rent it only $5.00 a month but i have to pay some how $579.00 for the 2 months i didn't pay for feb and march and i tolled him i do not know how i am going to pay for that and he said pay what i can each month. so that's good. but $5 a month can u belave that? that so cool. i am so happy about that. so it is getting better 1 day at a time so it's all good right now. well i just wanted to tell u the good news. so have a good day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooo hoooo that will help things!

Anonymous said...

Im so happy for you ally!! good luck

Anonymous said...

things will get better. They are already starting. Keep youe head hels high. Things wil work out. They always seem bad before they get better,(Emily)

just little ol' me said...

yes it's gettting a little better but it is still hard but u know it's all good. hey Emily how's it going?

just little ol' me said...

yes it's gettting a little better but it is still hard but u know it's all good. hey Emily how's it going?

Anonymous said...

Things are pretty good here. give me a call some time get my number from your mom or mine.I hope you find what you want in life you deserve it. You know I will be here for you just call anytime.

just little ol' me said...

thanks Emily